Project & Move Management
Are you looking for a project management system that will help you from the beginning of your relocation right through to the completion stage? Our comprehensive end-to-end specialist project management process covers all aspects of your move through a dedicated project manager who will:
- Listen to the client's project and move management requirements.
- Support with detailed pre-move planning.
- Fully review all IT, furniture, filing and storage requirements, conducting an audit and file mapping exercise.
- Deliver a rigorous and detailed project plan. Universal project managers are highly experienced in project management of moves of all sizes across the public and private sectors in London and the South East.
- Assist the client in transitioning to new ways of working and new IT/furniture systems.
- Mitigate risk.
- Communicate with staff and other stakeholders supporting the client throughout the change management process.
- Our commercial relocation project management will deliver an effective and efficient move thereby ensuring a trouble-free transformation of the new location into an efficiently organised place of business.
- Supporting your organisation's business continuity plan in offering a fully managed project and mitigating risk.
- Focus on relationship management throughout the project - your property/facilities team and organisational staff are at the heart of the planning for a fully successful outcome.
- Your project manager will be one of our senior management team who will be dedicated to delivering a bespoke service.
- Universal has the latest IT and communication infrastructure in place to fully support the project and maximise client reporting and transparency.
Our 38 years of experience in relocation project management means that we are qualified to deal with any moves and changes that you need to carry out to reposition your business.