Office Movers & Move Planning
Effective move planning is the key to success in a workplace relocation project.
Universal’s move management team support our clients during the planning stages of the relocation project by offering a comprehensive move planning service.
Our people will work closely with your people thereby ensuring that we are not simply a service provider but a partner in supporting your organisation through the planning stages of the move and the move itself.
Your dedicated Universal move planner will draw up an extensive Road Map and Move Schedule as the framework for the project from inception to completion.
Universal take a collaborative approach to planning with our clients so that all stakeholders in the project are engaged, informed and prepared.
All aspects of the move will be planned out to ensure that your move proceeds smoothly, assuring you of a seamless move, with minimal disruption and no risk to business continuity
As part of the move planning exercise, Universal will look to plan and offer advice on:
– space planning and workspace utilisation;
– the deployment of new furniture and filing systems, if applicable;
– the transition of I.T and telecommunications infrastructure;
– communication and interfacing with staff, move champions and service partners in the project; and
– risk assessments and business continuity testing of the new workplace setup
Universal has over 35 years’ experience in planning relocations, whether large or small, with its clients guaranteeing success of the project through close team work, attention to detail, expertise and a dedicated team with strong relationship management at the heart of our approach.